Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, BUDDI may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. We may use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
BUDDI may collect and use your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. BUDDI may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from BUDDI and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
BUDDI does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. BUDDI may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. BUDDI may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to BUDDI, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. BUDDI may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on BUDDI or the site;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of BUDDI; and/or
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of BUDDI, or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information, we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, please submit a request via the “Get In Touch” form on our home page.
Tracking User Behavior
BUDDI may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within BUDDI, in order to determine what BUDDI services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within BUDDI to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by BUDDI. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the BUDDI website.
The BUDDI website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize BUDDI pages, or register with BUDDI site or services, a cookie helps BUDDI to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same BUDDI website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the BUDDI features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the BUDDI services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
BUDDI does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, BUDDI may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from BUDDI or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from BUDDI, you may opt-out of such communications by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting that you be unsubscribed from all email correspondence.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
BUDDI welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that BUDDI has not adhered to this Statement, please contact BUDDI at:
Claritrics Inc., 311 W 43rd Street, 14th Floor New York, NY 10036
BUDDI.AI and BUDDI are registered trademarks of Claritrics Inc. Effective as of June 15, 2020